We are now live-streaming classes.
Follow these simple instructions to take a live-stream class:
JOINING A MINDBODY LIVESTREAM CLASS
Go to our schedule page www.studioyogamadison.com, or use the Mindbody app you are currently using.
• Step 1: Check your email for the live stream link
Live stream links are sent out 30 minutes before the start of class. If you’re booking within the last 30 minutes, then you’ll receive the email within a few minutes.
Sometimes, spam filters can keep emails from reaching the intended recipient. This email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this email address to your contact list.
• Step 2: Decide which browser and device you’ll use to attend class
On a desktop, live stream classes work better on Google Chrome. You can also download Mindbody Live—a program that improves the live stream experience on a desktop or laptop. On a mobile device, the best
experience will be found on iOS Safari or Chrome for Android.
NOTE: If you are using an iOS device, you must disable the pop up blocker. Go to Settings > Safari. In the General section, tap the Block Pop-ups toggle. It will turn white to indicate that it is turned off.
• Step 3: Log in to the live stream class You will log in with your Studio Yoga Madison Mindbody account login. If class hasn’t started yet, you’ll hang out in a waiting room.
• Step 4: Set your camera and microphone preferences
Your browser will ask to access your camera and microphone. Choose Allow—you’ll still be able to mute your mic or turn off your camera in class. You can use the mic and camera buttons at the top to set your preferences.
NOTE: Only 15 participants can share their video during class — if you’re the 16th person you may see this:
• Step 5: Join the class
When you’re ready, click Join at the top. If you’re on a computer, you can click on the Full screen icon on the right to enlarge the video to full screen view during class. You also have the option to change views:
• Presenter view shows the instructor’s video
• Grid view shows up to 15 participants’ videos along with the instructor’s video in a grid. This view is not available on mobile devices. Additionally, you can use the chat box to communicate with the teacher. Simply click on the chat icon on the left, and the chat box will open. There is no private chat option — all participants can see what you post.
• Step 6: When class is over, click Leave live stream, then Sign Out.
Instructions for ZOOM:
We will continue to offer Zoom for Workshops