3. You will see our new schedule with the class name and live-streaming next to it so you can practice at home.
4. To get access to the live-streamed class, register for that class at least 1 hour before the class start using your membership or class card. If you do not have an active membership or card, it will prompt you for payment. Late registrations will not get access to the class.
5. 30 minutes before the start of the class you will get an email link to join. Class will be open on Zoom 10 minutes before the start, so you can join and see the room, make sure to have your space set up and ready to go.(Mat and any props that you might need)
6. This is a broadcast of a class. Your video will be ON when you join, you can choose to turn it off, if you prefer not to be seen. You can go back and forth. You can mute and unmute your volume as well, if you need to leave the zoom class you will not be able to get back in without permission of the Host and that will be a little difficult because the instructor is teaching.
7. Please note:* When you join a live-stream class (via Zoom meeting) make sure to click “connect to audio via internet”
Policies: *We will not be extending class card expirations if you are live-streaming. *Please be patient with us. We cannot provide ZOOM tech support. Get yourself situated well before the start of class. * There are no refunds on live-streaming classes.
Creative prop ideas for home practice: Blocks: stack of books, sturdy box, empty crate Bolsters: pillows, blankets/sheets stuffed inside of a pillow case, couch cushion Blankets: Towels, blankets Strap: scarf, robe tie, belt Eye pillow: small bag of rice (option to add lavender), small bag of dried beans Make sure eye pillows are filled with light materials to avoid any temporary or long-term damage to the retina.
In addition, we will be live streaming a few classes on Facebook. These will be donation-based / free. We know many of you are facing financial hardship right now over lost work and want to offer you this resource for peace of mind, body, and spirit.
Check this video How to Join a ZOOM meeting as a Participant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGbpwZNW3oI