In-Person Student Guidelines
Every student will be required to sign the form below.
Click here to sign COVID-19 INFORMED CONSENT
- The studio will be open 15 minutes before the start of class. Late arrivals will not be admitted after class has begun.
- Pre-registration for class is required. We have a strict cancellation policy due to a limited class schedule. You must cancel your reservation at least 3 hours prior to class to allow someone on the wait-list to join class. There is a $15 fee if you cancel within 3 hours or otherwise miss class.
- Fully vaccinated students, who provide proof of vaccination, may practice in-studio without masks if they feel comfortable doing so. (Fully vaccinated means two weeks post second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or two weeks post J&J vaccine.) Wear a face mask inside the building at all times.
- Students who are not fully vaccinated will be required to wearing masks at all times while in the studio & including during class.
- We ask that you bring your own mat to class. You may use the Studio props and we ask your assistance in cleaning any wood blocks and chairs that you use (sanitizer and towels will be provided). Please note that blankets and bolster covers are laundered on a regular basis, but not between each class.
Remove your shoes before entering the practice space and placed them in the shoe rack inside the studio.
For your convenience, hand sanitizing stations are located on the 2nd floor at the top of the stairs and next to the restrooms.
If you arrive early, please wait in your car.
- Classes will begin and end promptly on time. Once class has begun, you will not be allowed to enter the yoga room.
- Turn off/silence your smart phones/watches.
Once you pick up your belongings (yoga mat, props, etc.) from inside the practice space after class, do not set them down again on benches or other communal areas.
Please gather your belongings and responsibly take care of cleaning your items at home.